via our partner retailers
via the retailers closest to you
Made in Europe, and inspired by our favorite APE model, the ELFO style differentiates itself by its Velcro strap which promotes the autonomy of toddlers. Designed to keep little feet safe, warm and dry, the ELFO style is charming with its colorful vegan leather, its wool-eco collar and lining as well as its tone-on-tone Velcro strap.
A must for unforgettable winter adventures, here is what the ELFO style has to offer :
- comfort zone down to -30°C
- Waterproof Base
- eco-wool collar and lining
- insulating insole
- easy fitting
- quick velcro adjustment
All OLANG boots are treated during manufacturing and require little maintenance.
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain Olang boots. It is important to properly and regularly maintain the boots worn in the snow to ensure their longevity.
- In order to properly dry the boots after wearing them in freezing rain or snow, we suggest letting them air dry away from any heat source. Do not dry with a hot source (i.e. hair dryer). We do not recommend using detergents or cleansers.
- For any use of aerosol protective products, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully, make sure that the product is suitable for the type of material found on your boots and finally, to test on a small surface before applying a spray protector on the entire boot.
- When the winter season is over, it is also recommended to clean the soles with a soft brush to remove any presence of dust particles and/or small stones which could have lodged between the grooves of the soles.
IMPORTANT: NEVER USE A PRODUCT CONTAINING SILICONE. This will destroy the protective layer on the material and may compromise the sealing and adhesion of the sole's glue.