via our partner shops
via the shops closest to you
SEE THE SHOPS
Made in Europe, the CUCCIOLO style is the boot that will make your little ones more stylish than you. Designed to keep little feet safe, warm and dry, the CUCCIOLO style is charming with its colorful vegan leather, eco-wool collar and lining as well as its tone-on-tone Velcro strap.
A must for unforgettable winter adventures, here is what the CUCCIOLO model has to offer :
- comfort zone down to -30°C
- Waterproof Base
- eco-wool collar and lining
- removable insulating insole
- easy fitting
- quick velcro adjustment
All OLANG boots are treated during manufacturing and require little maintenance.
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain Olang boots. It is important to properly and regularly maintain the boots worn in the snow to ensure their longevity.
- In order to properly dry the boots after wearing them in freezing rain or snow, we suggest letting them air dry away from any heat source. Do not dry with a hot source (i.e. hair dryer). We do not recommend using detergents or cleansers.
- For any use of aerosol protective products, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully, make sure that the product is suitable for the type of material found on your boots and finally, to test on a small surface before applying a spray protector on the entire boot.
- When the winter season is over, it is also recommended to clean the soles with a soft brush to remove any presence of dust particles and/or small stones which could have lodged between the grooves of the soles.
IMPORTANT: NEVER USE A PRODUCT CONTAINING SILICONE. This will destroy the protective layer on the material and may compromise the sealing and adhesion of the sole's glue.