via our partner retailers
via the retailers closest to you
Find the perfect balance between know-how and the search for elegance. The Zaide style has been a top seller for several years and stands out with its feminine design, its full grain leather material, hydro-suede and its unique touch of shearling. With the Zaide style, you will have both comfort on all your outings, but also warm and dry feet.
Made in Europe, the Zaide style is a must-have for unforgettable winter adventures, offering a range of impressive features :
- A comfort zone up to -30°C
- A Waterproof Base
- Shearling lining
- Laces with sturdy eyelets
- Side Zipper
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool
- ALASKA outsole with grips by OC System®
All OLANG boots are treated during manufacturing and require little maintenance.
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain Olang boots. It is important to properly and regularly maintain the boots worn in the snow to ensure their longevity.
- In order to properly dry the boots after wearing them in freezing rain or snow, we suggest letting them air dry away from any heat source. Do not dry with a hot source (i.e. hair dryer). We do not recommend using detergents or cleansers.
- For any use of aerosol protective products, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully, make sure that the product is suitable for the type of material found on your boots and finally, to test on a small surface before applying a spray protector on the entire boot.
- When the winter season is over, it is also recommended to clean the soles with a soft brush to remove any presence of dust particles and/or small stones which could have lodged between the grooves of the soles.
IMPORTANT: NEVER USE A PRODUCT CONTAINING SILICONE.This will destroy the protective layer on the material and may compromise the sealing and adhesion of the sole's glue.